|What can I learn from this page?||The different stages of an Employee driven 360 Individual Effectiveness process|
|Who is this guide for?||Survey Participants|
The stages of a 360 review process
Your 360 review process will move through several stages from creation through to completion:
- Create, choose (nominate) reviewers and launch
- Collect feedback and self review
- Review and take action
1. Create, choose reviewers and launch
When you are ready to request feedback, log in to Culture Amp and from your home page select the Launch 360 option under Drive your development
Don't see the Launch 360 option? Reach out to your Account Admin as your organization may not be using the Employee-Driven 360 configuration, but the Admin Driven configuration instead
If your company has more than one Employee Driven Effectiveness survey, you will be prompted to select which one the new 360 belongs to:
Select reviewers (and coach if applicable) >> create & launch:
Need help? Have a look at our guide on who to ask for 360 feedback.
Confirm or change the due dates >> launch:
2. Collect feedback & self review
Once launched, you can find your 360 on your homepage open tasks lists, along with any feedback requests you have received from others:
Need help? Have a look at our tips for providing feedback.
You can also manage your 360 with the ability to send feedback reminders, configure due dates and update your selected reviewers and/or coach:
Once your self review is done, the 360 will move to your pending tasks:
- You can see the progress of your feedback requests in the task expanded view. Feedback you have previously given to others can be found in your completed tasks via the show completed tasks action.
- If your process is coached, your coach will be responsible for making your feedback available to you. Usually this is after all your requested feedback is complete or the due date has passed.
- If your process is coachless you can choose to view your feedback at any time.
- Use current feedback will close feedback responses for your 360 and make your results available to you.
3. Review and take action
Once your results are available you can review all your feedback on the Individual feedback page:
Need help understanding and acting on your feedback? Have a look at our guide on making the most of your 360 feedback.
Go through the report and click on the focus flag to highlight the areas that stand out to you.
Once done, click take action to move to the action plan page. On this page you'll see all the areas you have highlighted. Now is a good time to reflect on these and narrow it down to one or two areas to focus on. When ready, click take action next to the focus area you have selected:
You'll see a list of inspirations for action. Make progress by taking action on your chosen focus area, get a headstart with one of our inspirations or write your own >> select next:
Your saved action can be edited, or deleted as required.
When you and your coach are happy with the action plan, your coach will complete the process. If your 360 is coachless, you can complete it yourself. This will close your feedback review actions from further editing and close off the 360.
You will still be able to find the completed 360 any time via show completed tasks, and the report itself is always accessible via feedback >> surveys >> reports.
#Effectiveness #IndividualEffectiveness #TakeAction