"Alignment on role expectations is a top driver of engagement for people in these industries"
This benchmarks covers employees that research and write content, produce entertainment, manage production and distribution, sales, technical roles included in building and maintaining online platforms, gaming and floor staff, and entertainers, artists and instructors themselves.
Note that this is an emerging benchmark.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 76% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 63% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 89% participation
- Gambling & Casinos
- Museums and Institutions
- Recreational Facilities and Services
- Fine Art
- Performing Arts
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 85%
- Oceania: 7%
- Europe: 4%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.3/5 stars average overall company rating
- 54% average CEO approval
- 62% average recommend to friend
Key Insights and Data for the People Geeks!
How engaged are employees in Entertainment & Recreation?
Insight: Employees in Entertainment & Recreation tend to be more engaged than employees in other regions. Higher engagement scores across Entertainment & Recreation are primarily a function of greater intention to remain at the organization over the longer-term.
Entertainment & Recreation employee engagement scores by percentile
If you are interested in the spread of employee engagement ratings, below are the engagement scores by percentile.
|Bottom quartile (25th percentile)||63%|
|Median (50th percentile)||72%|
|Top quartile (75th percentile)||79%|
Questions included and excluded:
Engagement Questions Excluded: The following questions did not have enough responses to be included in this generation this year.
- I have been provided an opportunity to see and discuss recent employee survey results
- My manager, or someone else, has communicated some clear actions based on recent employee survey results
- I have seen positive changes taking place based on recent employee survey results
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% is a great company for me to make a contribution to my development
- %ACCOUNT_NAME% really allows us to make a positive difference
- %ACCOUNT_NAME%'s commitment to social responsibility (e.g. community support, sustainability, etc.) is genuine
Gain a deeper understanding of what makes our benchmarks special and learn more about how we calculate our Industry benchmarks here.