"The Diversity and Inclusion Benchmark is the first of its kind to measure Diversity and Inclusion on a global scale"
Having a diverse and inclusive culture is critical for culture-first companies, but it's quite difficult to measure our complex social identities and how they play out in the workforce. The Diversity and Inclusion Survey benchmark includes feedback from tens of thousands of employees across nearly 200 different organizations in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion survey, or view the fact sheet.
We've also released a Diversity, Inclusion and Intersectionality Report on what we've learned about diversity and inclusion in the workplace from hundreds of companies.
Anatomy of the benchmark:
- 81% average response rate across all companies
- Bottom quartile (25th percentile) was 74% participation
- Top quartile (75th percentile) was 91% participation
- Computer Software & Internet
- Information Technology and Services
- Financial Services
- Consumer Goods
- Nonprofit Organization Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Online Media
- Consumer Electronics
- Media Production
Distribution by sub-region:
- North America: 67%
- Europe: 16%
- Oceania: 10%
- Asia: 5%
We have connected the employee feedback data with ratings for each company included in the benchmark to provide the below insights.
- 3.8/5 stars average overall company rating
- 74% average CEO approval
- 73% average recommend to friend
Below are the favorability scores across engagement and 7 constructs of inclusion measured in the Culture Amp & Paradigm Diversity and Inclusion Survey:
To learn more about the inclusion survey, check out our dedicated academy article here.