Note: This feature must be enabled by the Product Support team, email firstname.lastname@example.org to turn it on.
Team goals are a goal type in Culture Amp Performance that allows cross-functional and agile teams to create and manage progress toward shared goals, no matter the structure of the organization.
To Start, Create a Team
To get started with team goals, first create a team. Once a team has been created, any team members and team leads in that team can create and collaborate on team goals.
Whoever creates the team will be automatically prompted to create team goals with a creation form.
Create Team Goals
Any member of a team can create goals for that team at any time.
If a team does not yet have goals, click the Cross-functional teams tile at the bottom of the Home page. Find and select your team in the "My Teams" section.
Once you have a team set up, you can go to Goals, click Create goal in the upper right, and select Team goal to create a new one.
If your team, already has goals, click Goals in the navigation to view them.
As you create a goal, add specifics:
- Title: What is the main objective of the goal?
- Add Description (optional): Why is the goal important and what is the plan to achieve it?
- Key Results (optional): What key results should be used to track and achieve the goal?
- Goal Owner(s): What members of the team should be accountable for managing the goal?
- Priority: What is the priority level?
- Visibility: Should it be accessible to everyone in the company, or just the team?
- Alignment (optional): Should the goal be aligned to a team goal, department goal, and/or a company goal?
Once you click on “+ Add a new key result (optional)”, the Key results section opens and a new key result can be added with the default values or more specific values
Start: 0 - 9,999,999
Current: 0 - 9,999,999
Target: 0 - 9,999,999
Note: Decimal values cannot be entered
Edit Team Goals and Update Progress
Any member of a team has the ability to edit team goals and update progress, not just the Goal Owner. Learn how to update and track goal progress.