|What can I learn from this page?||What communications are sent to participants in an Individual Effectiveness 360 survey (Admin driven, with Coach)|
|Who is this page for?||Account Admins, Survey Admins, Survey Creators|
Individual Effectiveness communications are a mix of notifications and reminders. Participants will only receive a few of these messages, based on their role within the survey, and how the survey is set up.
- Standard Communications - sent under most circumstances, as part of the standard workflow.
- Standard Reminders - only sent to people who have not completed certain tasks within a configured timeframe.
- Nomination Only - only sent if you are using Employee Nomination to select reviewers.
- Administration only - only sent under unusual circumstances such as a change of coach.
And who they are sent to:
- Employee - the person who is the subject of the 360.
- Reviewer - each person who the Employee has asked for feedback.
- Coach - the person coaching the Employee's 360 process.
Emails are consolidated into a single email for:
- Invite Reviewer - lists each person who has asked for feedback from the reviewer
- Reviewer Reminder - lists each person who has asked for feedback that has not yet been done by the reviewer
- Coach Invitation - lists each person being coached
- Coach Feedback Due Date Passed - lists each person being coached
The table below shows when the most common communications are sent during the life of a 360 process in the Admin Driven workflow with coach workflow.
The following table lists all of the possible communications for this workflow, the circumstances under which they are sent, and the default due date for feedback (this can be found within the survey configuration page):
When an employee has been asked to give feedback to several people at once, they will receive one email with a list of all the people who have requested feedback. This also goes for coaches who are coaching multiple employees.
Specifically, the emails and reminders that are bundled are Invite Reviewer, Reviewer Reminder, Coach Invitations, and Coach Feedback Due Date Passed.
#Effectiveness #IndividualEffectiveness #Communications #Notifications