Individual Effectiveness communications are a mix of notifications and reminders. Participants only receive a few of these messages, depending on their role, and how the survey is set up.
- Standard Communications - sent under most circumstances, as part of the standard workflow.
- Standard Reminders - only sent to people who have not completed certain tasks within a configured timeframe.
- Nomination Only - only sent if you are using Employee Nomination to select reviewers.
- Administration only - only sent under unusual circumstances such as a change of coach.
And who they are sent to:
- Employee - the person who is the subject of the 360.
- Reviewer - each person who the Employee has asked for feedback.
- Coach - the person coaching the Employee's 360 process.
Emails are consolidated into a single email for:
- Invite Reviewer - lists each person who has asked for feedback from the reviewer
- Reviewer Reminder - lists each person who has asked for feedback, and has not yet been done by the reviewer
- Coach Invitation - lists each person being coached
- Coach Feedback Due Date Passed - lists each person being coached
The table below shows when the most common communications are sent during the life of a 360 process in the Admin Driven workflow with coach workflow.
The following table lists of all the possible communications for this workflow, and the circumstances under which they are sent: