The custom mapping feature introduces flexibility to direct integrations by enabling administrators to select which demographic fields from their HR system they would like to map to the demographic fields within Culture Amp. The feature is in a Beta phase and being released on a limited basis. Below is some guidance on how to configure the field mapping.
- To use the feature, Culture Amp will need to enable it on your account. Once enabled on your account, you will see the option below, which will allow you to toggle the switch to on and start configuring the field mapping
- Once the switch has been toggled, you will be presented with the screens below
At a minimum, Name, Employee Id, and Email need to be mapped.
- Culture Amp demographic
- HRIS demographic select the field to view a list of all fields from your HRIS that are available to be mapped to the field in Culture Amp
- Select Add field to concatenate multiple HRIS demographics into a single Culture Amp demographics field (if multiple fields have been added, you can select the x next to the field to remove it)
- Select Remove to remove the demographic from the mapping
Core demographic fields from your HRIS can be mapped to demographic fields within Culture Amp
- Core fields can be added by selecting the field from the dropdown list and then selecting the add core field button.
- Mapping HRIS values to fields, concatenating fields, and removing fields is performed in the same way as mandatory fields
Any custom fields can be added and mapped in the same way as mandatory and core fields
- There are duplicate field names in the dropdown list of the fields available from my HRIS which one do I select?
- This occurs when there are demographic fields with the same name in your HRIS. The easiest method to resolve this is to rename one of the fields in your HRIS to differentiate them and refresh the page.