What can I learn from this page?
|How to request nominations, launch, share, delete and complete 360 Effectiveness Surveys in bulk|
|Who is this guide for?||Account Admins, Survey Admins, Survey Creators|
Administrators of Individual Effectiveness (360°) surveys can easily perform various actions over multiple 360° processes in just a few clicks:
- Request nomination of reviewers
- Launch 360° processes
- Share feedback with employees
- Complete 360° processes
- Change due dates of 360° processes
- Send reminders to employees and reviewers
- Delete 360° processes
In the Process Manager surveys, administrators can select multiple 360° processes and perform relevant bulk actions based on the state of the selections.
Request nomination, Launch, Share, Delete, Complete
In combination with filters, using bulk actions is easy:
- With the Draft filter applied, any processes can be selected to request nominations
- With the Nominating or Nominated filter applied, any processes can be selected to be launched
- With the Collect filter applied, any processes can be selected to be shared
- With the Review filter applied, any processes can be selected to be completed
- Any processes that haven't been completed can be selected to be deleted
Change due dates
Due dates and associated notification schedules for a 360° process are determined by the survey Launch Plan schedule, available to survey administrators in the survey configuration.
Changing the default survey configuration will only affect newly created 360°s – existing 360° schedules will remain the same. The bulk action to Change due dates however, enables survey administrators to update the schedules of existing 360° processes:
When changing due dates, both the Feedback due date and the Review due date must be set, in order to avoid a situation where a process could end up with a Review due date that is earlier than the Feedback due date.
- Feedback due date is the date by which reviewers should submit their feedback to the selected 360°s, and individual should complete their self review.
- Review due date is the date by which reviewed employees and their coaches (if applicable) should review the feedback report, document insights and actions, and complete the 360° process.
The most common scenario for Change due dates is when a survey administrator wishes to extend the Feedback and Review due dates of all the processes in the Collect state. In this case it's easy to filter down to 360s in Collect, select all of them, and change the dates.
Bulk actions are smart and won't change dates where it doesn't make sense:
- Due dates of Completed 360° processes won't change (as these processes are all done).
- Feedback due dates of 360°s in Review won't change (as the report has already been shared with the employee, and processes in Review are not collecting any more feedback).
Automated 360° process reminders are determined by the survey Launch Plan schedule, available to survey administrators under the survey configuration.
The bulk Send reminders action enables survey administrators to manually send Nomination and Feedback reminders, in addition to the configured automatic reminders:
- Nomination reminder reminds employees who haven't yet nominated reviewers to do so.
- Feedback reminder reminds reviewers who haven't yet submitted their feedback (and employees who haven't yet submitted their self review) to do so. Reviewers are sent one email, listing all the people who still need their feedback.
Bulk actions are smart and won't send reminders when it doesn't make sense to:
- No reminders will be sent for Completed 360° processes.
- Feedback reminders won't be sent to employees who already submitted their feedback.
- Feedback reminders won't be sent for processes in Review (as the report has been shared with the employee and processes in Review are not collecting any more feedback).
1. Why do some actions appear to be disabled?
When you select multiple 360° processes, only actions relevant to the selections will be active. For example, if a mixture of processes in the Nominating or Nominated state are selected, Request nomination will be inactive as these processes have already had a request sent to employees to select reviewers.
2. When updating due dates in bulk, do I need to select only processes where it makes sense for the due dates to change? This is too hard!
Great news! You can select any processes you like and leave the rest to us. Change due dates is a smart bulk action and will not override or change due dates where it clearly doesn't makes sense:
- The Feedback due date will not change for selected 360° processes where feedback has already been shared with employees (as reviewers can't submit feedback at this stage).
- Due dates will not change for selected 360° processes that are complete (as completed processes no longer require anyone's attention).
3. When sending reminders in bulk, do I need to select only processes where it makes sense for reminders to be sent? This is too hard!
More great news! You can pick any processes you like and leave the rest to us. Send reminders is a smart bulk action and will not override or send reminders where it clearly doesn't makes sense:
- The Feedback reminder will not be triggered for selected 360° processes where feedback has already been shared with the employees (as reviewers can't submit anymore feedback at this stage).
- No reminders will be triggered for selected 360° processes that are complete (as completed processes no longer require anyone's attention).
#Effectiveness #IndividualEffectiveness #LaunchPlan/Scheduling #Nominations #Sharing #Communications #Notifications