Administrators can request peer feedback for managers who are unavailable to do it for themselves. This comes in handy when managers are out of town or on leave in the middle of performance review cycles.
Requesting peer feedback
- Click on Admin in the navigation
- Click on Request Feedback in the Manager-requested feedback of the dropdown menu
- Select the manager you are requested for in the Request on behalf of field
- The selected manager's team is automatically populated in the About field. Select who you want to collect feedback about.
- Then choose the peers who will write the feedback. You can select multiple people at once in the from field.
- Finally review the default questions populated and modify them as needed.