What can I learn from this page?
A welcome to the Survey Admin role
Who is this guide for?
Congratulations - You've been given control over an entire survey from the survey design through to who can see the results. Understandably, you may be wondering what you should do next.
Step 1: Get to Know the Resources Available to You
First, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the educational resources that are available to you. These include live training (on both the technical and philosophical aspects of the platform), on-demand learning, and where to go for general support.
- Get trained up: Most admins start by learning the technical aspects of the platform. If you'd like to take on-demand courses or watch recorded training at your own pace, dive straight into Culture Amp Training (CAT), our customer learning platform.
NOTE: Your account may be hosted on our EU server, if so you will notice ".eu." at the start of your account URL. For customers on our EU server, please use this link.
- Explore the Support Guide: Our help center has everything from articles on how to launch a survey to the science behind the platform. Feel free to poke around or check out the following articles that new admins often find useful:
- Our step-by-step survey preparation checklist
- Depending on which type of survey you’re working on, we recommend the following:
- Inclusion survey checklist
- Understanding common Effectiveness use cases
- Understanding onboard and exit survey work flows
- Ask Support for help: There are a few ways to get in touch with us. Access live chat with a Product Support Specialist by clicking this button in the top-right of your screen while in the platform. If you prefer email, you can always reach out to email@example.com with any questions about the platform or your plan.
Step 2: Check Off Your In-platform To Do’s
As a survey admin, you’re working within a team of Culture Amp administrators, so you’ll want to:
- Check out who the other Admins are and connect with them to get more context on your account.
- You can also give more people Survey Admin access if appropriate.
- You may have Support Only access. In that case, you’re able to support participants during a live survey to resend and reset survey emails.
Step 3: Join the Community!
Here at Culture Amp, we like to call ourselves People Geeks. A People Geek is someone who is dedicated to enabling people and passionate about the power of employee feedback. Now that you’re an admin, you’re welcome to join our community to connect with other people geeks like yourself. Visit Culture First to get started.
Welcome to the Culture Amp family! We are so glad you're here. We hope you have a great onboarding experience and are here to help you along the way.