Self-reflections help you to take a brief pause and share your achievements, learnings, and areas for growth.
Self-reflections are shared with your manager. This ensures you can engage in a dialogue with your manager to acknowledge achievements and chart a path to move forward.
TIP: Learn about self-reflections and more in our Culture Amp Training video course, Participate in a performance review cycle for US Platform users or Participate in a performance review cycle for EU Platform users.
Writing your self-reflection
- When a self-reflection goes live, it will show up as an action item in your task list in Performance. You can also access this by clicking Reviews>>Your self-reflections under You.
- Culture Amp auto-saves your responses every five seconds. Feel free to take your time to respond. You can return and complete your self-reflection before the end date.
- When you submit your self-reflection, your responses become read-only and are sent to your manager. You may add comments later but cannot edit the submitted text.
- As you complete your self-reflection, you will have access to your goals, feedback and any prior self-reflections to help you reflect and substantiate your responses.
Tracking your self-reflection
- You can find your self-reflection under Reviews>>Your self-reflections under You.
- From there you or your manager will be able to use the text fields to add comments.