What can I learn from this page?
Guidance on how to complete a Self Reflection as a user
Who is this guide for?
Self-reflections help you to take a brief pause and share your achievements, learnings, and areas for growth.
Self-reflections are shared with your manager. This ensures you can engage in a dialogue with your manager to acknowledge achievements and chart a path to move forward.
TIP: Learn about self-reflections and more in our Culture Amp Training video course, Participate in a performance review cycle.
NOTE: Your account may be hosted on our EU server, if so you will notice ".eu." at the start of your account URL. For customers on our EU server, please use this link.
Writing your self-reflection
- When a self-reflection goes live, it will show up as an action item in your task list in Performance.
- You can also access this by clicking Reviews>>Your self-reflections under You.
- Culture Amp auto-saves your responses every five seconds. Feel free to take your time to respond. You can return and complete your self-reflection before the end date.
- When you submit your self-reflection, your responses become read-only and are sent to your manager. You may add comments later but cannot edit the submitted text.
- As you complete your self-reflection, you will have access to your goals, feedback and any prior self-reflections to help you reflect and substantiate your responses.
Tracking your self-reflection
- You can find your self-reflection under Reviews>>Your self-reflections under You.
- From there you or your manager will be able to use the text fields to add comments.