The feedback overview report enables administrators to view continuous feedback activity statistics at a company and department level.
The goal of this report is to assist HR administrators to understand adoption and usage of continuous feedback in different departments across the company, identify departments where adoption is too low and leverage departments where feedback activity is great to promote adoption in other departments.
Administrators can access this report from the Performance product, by clicking Feedback >> Advanced >> Feedback overview
The overview shows the percentage of current employees that actively engaged with continuous feedback in the time period and department selected. Active engagement includes any of the below actions:
- Sent: Feedback that has been provided in the time and department range selected. This includes feedback given following a request.
- Read: Feedback that has been read for the first time by the recipient in the time and department range selected. This includes feedback that was sent outside the time range selected.
- Liked: Feedback that has been ‘liked’ by the recipient (or their manager) in the time and department range selected. This includes feedback that was sent outside the time range selected.
- Comments: Feedback that has been commented on by the recipient (or their manager) in the time and department range selected. This includes feedback that was sent outside the time range selected.
- Requests: A request for feedback that has been sent in the time and department range selected. This includes requests whether the feedback has been given or not.
The usage breakdown chart shows those different actions over time.
Admins can choose to view the report by the past 30days, 6 months or 12 months, and can choose to view All or individual departments.
Admins can export a CSV (sent by email) by clicking Export data. The CSV will include the individual actions including the feedback author and feedback recipient names and email addresses.
Feedback quality will note the number of feedback items reviewed, where the recipient has rated the feedback based on its timeliness, being actionable and specific. The percentage of reviewed feedback that was any of timely, actionable or specific is shown on the left, with the breakdown by category shown in green. The percentages on the right in grey show the areas with greatest opportunity for improvement, based on the quality criteria reported least.
Q: Who can access this report?
A: Only full access administrators and HRBP's have access to this report.
Q: Why does the export show more feedback asked for than the number of requests on the screen?
A: While the hero metric in the platform will show only requests that were made in the filtered time frame, if a request was made earlier (i.e outside the filtered time frame) but then feedback was completed in response to the request within the filtered time frame, it will appear in the export because it is a sent feedback item. Tip: Refer to the dates in the Requested on date to identify the requests actually made in the relevant time frame.