|What can I learn from this page?||How to activate your Individual Effectiveness Survey and create 360 processes for participants|
|Who is this guide for?||Account Admins, Survey Admins, Survey Creators|
When you have finished configuring your survey Settings, Design and Communications you are ready to set your schedule and create 360 processes.
Launching your survey will not automatically kick off any feedback process – it just marks the survey as Live and ready to begin creating each individual feedback process.
- Go to the Launch Plan page of your survey configuration and review the Schedule for Due Dates and Reminders. Make any changes and Update Schedule.
- When you are ready to begin setting up your individual feedback processes, click Choose Participants at the top of your Launch Plan page. This changes the survey from draft status to Live and you can use the Manage 360s link to start creating 360 processes.
Review How Do I Send The Individual Effectiveness Survey? for detailed instructions on Admin-driven surveys or How Do I Send The Individual Effectiveness Survey For Employee-Driven Surveys?.
The diagram below illustrates the steps, roles and communications involved in launching the survey, and running each feedback process:
Start a new individual feedback process for an employee
Once you’ve launched your 360° Feedback Survey, you will be able to begin setting up each individual process for your employees who are seeking feedback
- From the Surveys page, select View reports to access the Process manager
- From the Process manager click Create 360
- Choose Employee and Coach using the search fields
- Click Save draft
- On the Process manager page, select the 360 process and click Request nomination button to kick off the nomination workflow and notify the employee to nominate reviewers
- Once the employee has nominated reviewers, click Launch button to send survey emails out to reviewers
Note: If you would like to select reviewers on behalf of the employee and start their 360° feedback process right away, you may choose all the Reviewers and select “Launch” to send invitations to provide feedback immediately.
If you want to create 360s for a lot of employees at once, you can do it quickly with Bulk create.
Managing an open feedback process
While an individual’s feedback period is open an administrator can
- Send Survey Reminders to Reviewers who’ve not yet responded, in addition to those that are automatically sent
- Add or Remove Reviewers or change Coach
- View any submitted feedback
Once an individual’s process is completed (the due date for feedback has passed)
- Share Feedback to send email notification and enable feedback results access for Employee
- Send Feedback Reminder to Coach
Next: Sharing and reviewing individual feedback
Back to Setup And Configure Your Company's Individual Effectiveness Feedback Survey (360°)
#Effectiveness #IndividualEffectiveness #LaunchPlan/Scheduling #Participants
Thinking about running an Individual Effectiveness survey at your company? Culture Amp Effectiveness allows employees to easily gather 360 feedback from managers, peers, and reports. Find out more at cultureamp.com/effectiveness.