What can I learn from this page?
How to customise your continuous feedback templates
Who is this guide for?
Culture Amp can work with Performance enabled customers (specifically Performance Administrators) who are using the Continuous Feedback feature to customise the questions asked in the templates presented when users give unsolicited feedback.
- Question customisation is only available for the templates presented when users trigger the 'Give Feedback' option. For 'Request Feedback', users are required to add their own specific question(s) to trigger the request.
- Customisation is limited in terms of structure; we only offer the ability to customise
- the wording of the questions (including the ability to add an answer drop down (to select from multiple answers in a drop down list - see example screenshot below)
- the number of questions presented per template
- the order the templates appear
- the number of templates
There is a minimum character count of 5 (including spaces) for each feedback field. If a user enters < 5 characters they'll see a little warning and it won't be possible for the feedback to be submitted
How it works
We will use the content you've provided to create the new templates and upload them to your account.
You can usually expect completion within 2 - 3 business days.
Default template set
Drop down list example
Need further guidance / support? Contact our Product Support Team and we'll be happy help!
#Performance #Continuous #GiveFeedback #ImportFeedbackTemplates