What can I learn from this page?
An overview of the HRBP role, how you can navigate the platform in this role and what resources you have available to help you
Who is this guide for?
Congratulations - you've been given the keys to the castle! Becoming an HR Business Partner can be exciting and feel overwhelming depending on what you need to do. With this level of access, you have Admin rights to Performance but only for the specific department(s) assigned to you. You will be able to access information related to reviews, self-reflections, and more. Understandably, you may be wondering what you should do next.
Step 1: Get to Know the Resources Available to You
First, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the educational resources that are available to you. These include live training (on both the technical and philosophical aspects of the platform), on-demand learning, and where to go for general support.
- Get trained up: Most HRBPs start by learning the technical aspects of the platform. If you'd like to take on-demand courses or watch recorded training at your own pace, dive straight into Culture Amp Training (CAT), our customer learning platform.
NOTE: Your account may be hosted on our EU server, if so you will notice ".eu." at the start of your account URL. For customers on our EU server, please use this link.
- Explore the Support Guide: Our help center has everything from articles on how to launch a survey to the science behind the platform. Feel free to poke around or check out the following articles that new admins often find useful:
- Ask Support for help: Click this button in the top-right of your screen while in the platform and this will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the platform or your plan.
Step 2: Check Off Your In-platform To Do’s
What you want to do next depends on where you are in your performance development journey.
- If you’re working within a team of Culture Amp administrators and HRBPs:
- Check out who the other Admins are and connect with them to get more context on your account.
- Log into Culture Amp Performance and familiarize yourself with the platform, or dig deeper and learn about Self Reflections, Performance Reviews, Manager-Requested Feedback, Goals, or Continuous Feedback.
Step 3: Join the Community!
Here at Culture Amp, we like to call ourselves People Geeks. A People Geek is someone who is dedicated to enabling people and passionate about the power of employee feedback. Now that you’re an admin, you’re welcome to join our community to connect with other people geeks like yourself. Visit Culture First to get started.
Welcome to the Culture Amp family! We are so glad you're here. We hope you have a great onboarding experience and are here to help you along the way.