What can I learn from this page?
An overview of the feedback digest
Who is this guide for?
Account Admins, Survey Admins
- What is the Feedback Digest?
- How to generate your own Feedback Digest
- How do I learn from the Feedback Digest?
What is the Feedback Digest?
When participants submit their survey, they are presented with an opportunity to provide feedback on the survey experience.
The data captured here is summarized in a digest.
How to generate your own Feedback Digest
Account and Survey Administrators can generate a feedback digest for any survey by following these steps:
- From your surveys home page, click the dropdown next to the survey then Edit survey to visit the configuration screen
- Click Operations
- Click Generate Feedback Digest
The file will then be sent to your email.
How do I learn from the Feedback Digest?
The Feedback Digest aggregates the ratings people gave the survey (Very poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Very good) as well as lists all their comments in rating order.
You can copy/paste to a Google Sheet and use the translation formula e.g. =googletranslate(B2, "auto", "en") to help you read all the comments in your preferred language.
You can use the data collected to:
- report back to stakeholders about the success of the survey experience.
- address any concerns people raise about the survey, i.e. you can read what people are unhappy about, then learn from that, or address issues as part of the survey update comms.
- introducing them to the concept of feedback loops and surveying in a more controlled manner, slowly building trust so that your people feel more comfortable sharing feedback.
- compare digests over time to see if your survey design and communications are improving.
#Engagement #Experience #Effectiveness #Attributed #Unattributed #Continuous #IndividualEffectiveness #LeadershipEffectiveness #ManagerEffectiveness #TeamEffectiveness #SurveyFeedbackDigest