Employees and managers who have access to a survey's reports can also view the action plans for each survey.
The list of action plans can be filtered by Current or Archived, where Archived relates to any action plans more than 12 months old.
There are three different views within the Action Plans page with each view explained below.
- Action Plans: This view will display the Action Plans that the user who is viewing the dashboard has created
- Company Action: This view will display the Action Plans in reports that the user who is viewing the dashboard has been added as a report viewer too.
- All Actionable reports: This will display the surveys that the user who is viewing the dashboard has access to in order to create action plans within.
The Action Plan Type can also be used to filter to specific surveys:
- Engagement - engagement surveys, wellbeing surveys, inclusion surveys, benefits surveys, values surveys
- Effectiveness - 360s, team effectiveness, manager effectiveness surveys
For Administrators, they have the option to click Action dashboard from the drop-down to see a report of all actions taken for the entire survey.