Surveys and Programs page
When account admins sign in to Culture, they see the Surveys and Programs page, which displays all of the individual surveys and programs they have access to. This page helps you get an overview of your feedback strategy through quick access to relevant surveys and programs.
From this page you can:
- View the 4 most recently accessed surveys
- View all programs
- Create a survey
- Create a program
See all surveys
Surveys and programs page > See all surveys.
Sort and Filter Surveys
Surveys can be sorted by name, type of survey, created date, or updated date.
Surveys can be filtered by status: Current for draft surveys yet to launch or live surveys currently in progress, Closed for surveys that have completed, or Archived surveys that are older and have less need to be referenced.
There are also Survey Type filters:
- Engagement - engagement surveys, wellbeing surveys, inclusion surveys, benefits surveys, values surveys
- Experience - candidate surveys, onboarding surveys, intern surveys, exit surveys
- Effectiveness - 360s, team effectiveness, manager effectiveness surveys
Surveys in draft status are yet to be launched, and are still being prepared by Survey Administrators or Account Administrators.
Click Edit survey button to access survey configuration pages.
Click drop-down near View reports button and:
- Choose Preview survey to see what it's like to take the survey
- Choose Preview reports to see what the reports will look like
- Choose Archive to move the survey to the Archived section
- Choose Duplicate to copy the survey
Live surveys are currently in progress collecting feedback from survey participants. You can:
- View reports: to see survey analytics in real time
- Edit survey: to alter the survey setup
- Resend or reset: get survey links for people
- Add participants: invite more people to the survey
Click View reports to access survey reports.
Click drop-down near View reports button and choose Edit survey to access survey configuration pages.
Click View reports button to access survey reports.
When a survey is no longer being used, it can be Archived by an administrator. Only the Survey Administrators or Account Administrators can unarchive the survey.
Click drop-down near View reports button and click Restore to move the archived survey back to its original section, Current or Closed.
Can’t see much after signing in?
The surveys you have access to are determined by the Account Admin or Survey Admin. If you believe you're missing access to a survey, please contact your HR representative or the Culture Amp Support Team at email@example.com.